Red Rock Canyon Tour Tickets
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, only minutes from the Strip, has scenery so dramatic it's often selected as the backdrop for movies and commercials.
Along the 13-mile scenic drive you'll view the impressive Wilson Cliffs, part of the 65-million-year-old Keystone Thrust. Numerous geological features abound, including the fossilized sand dunes of the brilliantly colored Calico Hills. A brief stop at the visitor center includes fascinating exhibits, a desert tortoise habitat, and gift shop.
A bonus to this tour is the off-road adventure up Rocky Gap road. Beautiful desert wildflowers, ancient Native American pictographs, and diverse vegetation make this tour one you'll never forget.
* We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes and outdoor clothing
* Sunscreen and hats are recommended
* Remember to bring your camera and film
* Our custom SUV's are fully air-conditioned
* Tour Duration: 4 hrs hotel to hotel
* This tour may be subject to an additional fuel surcharge
**Pick up time from your hotel may be earlier than the listed tour time.